ATP Offline Calendar Fall Fundraiser Frequently Asked Question’s
- The name ‘Group’ stands for the school, organization or group doing the fundraiser.
- ‘ATP’ stands for About Time Publications in conjunction with its Order-Taker Calendar Fall Fundraising Program.
- Get started now by filling in the Offline Enrollment Form.
Q. What is the advantage of ATP's offline pre-sell/order-taker fundraiser?
A. ATP Pre-Sell/Order-Taker Product Fundraiser Program is risk-free. Groups collect monies at the time of the supporter's order. At the close of the 2-3 week long fundraiser, the Group then places their product order with ATP only paying for the specific amount of calendar product sold, while being able to keep and use the profits immediately, thus avoiding any financial risk!
Q. What is so unique & special with ATP calendars?
A. ATP calendars are different - they are better!
- Made in the USA on sturdy Eco-friendly paper with soy based inks & UV protected, ATP calendars can be written on with pen or pencil (not all pens write upside down), and they will not curl!
- Our 16 month calendars feature 4 additional months in the beginning of the following year (Jan, Feb, Mar & Apr) to allow for your future planning needs. Nearly all 16 month retail calendars currently on the market have the 4 additional months in the previous year (Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec), rendering them useless.
- Our monthly grids are uniquely & artistically designed with subtle, yet large, numbers which are easily readable from across a typical room!
- We've placed our daily numbers in the lower right corner of the grid boxes to provide the consumer with a more note-friendly environment.
- Also included are moon phases, national holidays and, as a bonus, many special 'fun' national days to enjoy!
- The photography & art works chosen for the calendars are professional & stunning - making our calendars a wonderful art piece for any room!
Q. What is so unique & special with ATP Calendar Fundraising?
A. ATP offers your group the opportunity to sell multiple, high-quality & beautiful calendars, with minimal effort and risk-free! Here are some of the ways ATP Calendar Fundraisers are better:
- save your time - YOU don't have to design
- multiple calendar themes = more opportunities to satisfy consumers
- multiple calendars = more calendars sold
Q. What are the sizes of the calendars?
A. ATP Calendars are approximately 12” x 24” opened and approximately 12" x 12" when closed.
Q. How many calendars are offered for sale ?
A. ATP currently has 3 themes for sale with plans to add more when feasible!
- Virtually ALL other calendar fundraising companies/printers only offer 1 theme for your group to sell - and you have to come up with the photos! The cost to produce that 1 calendar is often quite high!
- If your group only has 1 calendar theme to sell, then a supporter will probably only buy 1 calendar.
- Your group will have to either earn less profit or will have to charge your supporter a higher price for the calendar.
- Typically sellers would have to approach many more people (work harder) in order to sell as many calendars as can be sold through ATP!
- ATP calendar themes are designed to hand in kitchens, playrooms, bedrooms, home & corporate offices, and man caves & she sheds.
- ATP calendar themes are appropriate for moms & dads, kids of all ages, grandparents, aunts & uncles, friends, schools and businesses!
- Calendars are great for end-of-the-year holiday gift-giving; they are beautiful, useful, appreciated and affordable!
Q. What profit is possible with the ATP Offline Fall Fundraising Calendar Program?
A. Earn a whopping $7 to $13 per calendar sold, only available through the ATP Offline Fundraising Program!
- ATP boasts that groups can earn high profits of 50-65% with us, but we feel that the percentage earned isn't as important as the actual dollar amount earned for the effort invested. ATP believes that your group deserves to be highly rewarded for your efforts!
- The cost of ATP high-quality calendars to your offline order-taker fundraising group is always $7.00 (plus any applicable shipping charges - see next Q.)
- The MSRP printed on each ATP calendar is $17.99. Experience has proven that people/supporters are usually willing to pay a little extra for a high quality product when sold as a fund raiser. Although the MSRP is listed on the calendars at $17.99, your group can select the actual price to sell your calendars for!
- The average price for retail calendars (non ATP calendars) is $14.99. Many are flimsy, made outside the USA, have small daily numbers and the additional 4 months are in the previous year!
- Calendar purchases in retail outlets only benefit the store - not YOUR Group!
- ATP has online and downloadable profit charts showing the potential profit range from 50%, if the calendars are sold for $14.00, to 65% profit, if the calendars are sold for $20 each. See the ATP offline profit charts here.
Q. Who pays for shipping?
A. FREE SHIPPING is offered!
- ATP pays for shipping on orders of 500 or more calendars, shipped to one address!
- The Group will pay for shipping to one address, on orders of less than 500 calendars at a rate of $0.25 per calendar. (A minimum order of 100 calendars will cost your group a minimal $25 shipping fee.)
- For online purchases, the supporter pays for shipping. Although, a purchase of 2 or more calendars shipped to 1 address qualifies for free shipping with the use of this coupon code: FREECALSHIP2018.
Q. Who uses a calendar and why is this a great product for fundraising?
A. Even in this digital age, most people still use and appreciate a printed wall calendar.
- Calendars are often seen hanging on office walls.
- Calendars that hang in kitchens help family members keep track of each others activities.
- People love to give and receive calendars as gifts - especially when they are high quality, have beautiful images and are as practical as the ATP calendar line.
Q. When is the best time to run an ATP Offline Calendar Fundraiser Order-Taker Campaign?
A. All offline campaigns need to occur between August 15 and October 31.
- Sell your calendars before people have purchased their next one.
- Most people buy their next calendar in November and December!
- Sell before anyone has received a "free" calendar from a business!
- A few businesses are known to give away free calendars to their customers... but those calendars are generally smaller, flimsy and they have ads placed on the bottom to be visible year round.
- ATP calendars never have ads to detract from their appeal!
- Groups will want to plan their ATP fundraising campaign as early as possible for the best potential for a successful event.
- Schedule enough time to advertise it within your community prior to your actual fundraising sales campaign and you will see your sales soar!
Q. What is the recommended length of time to run an ATP Offline Calendar Order-Taker Fundraiser?
A. The most successful fundraisers run for a two to three week period, and this is what ATP recommends.
Q. When does my Group need to place its calendar order?
A. Please tally and submit Group's calendar order with ATP within 1 week after Group's order-taker campaign has ended.
- ATP will provide the Group with an official ATP Excel Tally Sheet, to make ordering calendars virtually mistake-proof.
- All ATP Master Tally Sheets/orders from campaigns ending on October 29, 30 & 31 are required to be submitted to ATP no later than November 4.
- Once Group Tally Sheets have been received by ATP, ATP will create Group's invoice, which is payable within 5 days, except for campaigns ending on October 20, 30 & 31, payment is due immediately upon receiving the invoice from ATP!
- All payments for calendar orders MUST be made by November 5, 9PM EST.
Q. What is the minimum calendar order for offline sales for a Group?
A. The minimum order for calendars based upon following group sizes:
- 25 – 100 sellers/participants: minimum order is 100 calendars.
- 101 – 2000+ sellers/participants: minimum order of calendars is equal to the number of sellers/participants.
Q. Can supporters buy calendars online to support the seller's fundraiser?
A. YES! Please read all about ATP's online calendar fundraising program here.
Q. Why does ATP ask for a deposit for the ATP Offline Calendar Fundraising Program?
A. The deposit of $150 applies towards the Group’s calendar order. ATP will provide Group with materials to help make the fundraiser easy and a success!
- Full color product brochures for each seller/participant, will be delivered to Group in advance of their campaign.
- Downloadable ATP Order-Taker Forms will be emailed to your group's organizer prior to your scheduled sale.
- ATP Master Tally Sheets will be emailed to Group's leader.
- The Group also has the option to have its own personalized online ordering website to help with those out-of-town sales!
- ATP provides unbeatable customer service!
- Get started on planning your ATP Offline Fall Calendar Order-Taker Fundraising Campaign now.
Q. When will our Group receive our calendar order?
A. Delivery is guaranteed by early December - in time for seller distribution before the holidays.
- All calendar orders will be delivered to Groups in early December.
- ATP will advise each Group of the actual delivery date.
- ATP suggests that Group schedules their volunteers to be there to help that day.
Q. We've received our calendar shipment, now what?
A. The calendars will be individually shrink wrapped and seller delivery bags will be supplied.
- Schedule your volunteers to help bag each seller's order.
- Set up tables.
- Divide the calendars into 8 stacks, keeping them in the same order as on the order form.
- Arrange your volunteers to work in sets of two, to oversee the bagging of product:
- one volunteer holds/manages 1 seller's order form and assists the other with counting
- one volunteer counts and bags the calendars for that seller
- Be sure to label each bag with the seller's name and attach the seller's order form to the bag.
- Group's fundraising/volunteer committee can decide how to distribute the seller's bag to each seller.
- One option is to deliver seller bags to home rooms.
- Another option is to have sellers come to a location to pick up their bag.
Q. Are the materials and calendars copyrighted?
A. Yes. The calendars and other marketing and informational materials are intended for use by the Group exclusively for this fundraiser. No materials including calendar pictures can be duplicated or copied without ATP permission.
Q. Can the Group cancel the ATP Fundraising Agreement at any time?
A. ATP doesn't want to see your Group simply lose a deposit and will work with you to make your Group's fundraiser a success. However, if you were to decide to cancel:
A sixty (60) day written cancellation notice is required, prior to the Group's scheduled fundraiser start date, to receive a refund of the Group's $150 deposit.
If ATP receives a written cancellation notice after the sixty (60) days prior to the Group's fundraiser date has passed, and the Group does not sell any calendars, the $150 deposit will be forfeited to cover services and materials prepared or rendered.
Q. Will the Group receive a bill/invoice for the Calendar orders?
A. Once the Group's fundraising campaign has concluded, the Group is required to submit/email the completed ATP Master Tally Order Form to ATP within one week. ATP will then create and email Group an invoice, generated through PayPal. Group is required to pay invoice within 5 days, or by Nov 5 for campaigns ending Oct 29, 30 & 31.
Q. What payment type does ATP accept for the offline fundraiser calendar orders?
A. ATP uses PayPal for invoicing & payment.
- PayPal accepts payments with either debit or credit cards.
- The Group is not required to have a PayPal account.
- If the Group needs another payment method please contact ATP. ACH or EFT is available.
Q. I think our Group is ready to sign up, what's the next step?
A. ATP recommends meeting with your Group fundraising committee and sharing our website and materials with them. Here's an enrollment form to download/print for your Group's fundraising committee to fill out. Or, you can fill out an Offline Enrollment Form online here.